Hotel Fort Canning has a couple of popular restaurants including Gattopardo Italian Grill & Pizza Bar and The Glass House which we enjoyed during our stay. And most recently, a pop-up restaurant called The Jasmine Room is helping to ring in the Lunar New Year. But what impressed us most out of the food & beverage options at this lovely boutique hotel was as the quality and flavor of dishes served for room service and poolside delivery. Our perfect clubhouse sandwich and spicy nasi goreng were served in traditional handmade bamboo tiffins which added to the hotel’s ideal blend of old-world charm and modern conveniences.
Room Service Review at Hotel Fort Canning
About Gary & TayaFounders of 9to5Travel, this jet-setting Canadian husband & wife team scour the globe searching for the best travel destinations the world has to offer. They provide detailed accounts of tropical beaches, gourmet cuisines, and luxury hotels. Learn more about the couple here.
- Punta Cana Named #1 Destination in the Caribbean April 16, 2016
- Four Seasons Resort Maui Announces “Grown-Up Spring Break” April 13, 2016
- Exquisite Culinary Experiences At The St. Regis Langkawi April 8, 2016
- Starwood Debuts Ultra-Luxury Brand In Malaysia – St. Regis Langkawi April 6, 2016
- Harbour House Hotel – Salt Spring Island, BC, Canada August 1, 2015
- How To Have Your Wedding In Dubai December 12, 2010
- Singapore’s Marina Bay Sands May 8, 2011
- Jumpa Thai Restaurant Krabi, Thailand February 12, 2011
- Vietnam’s Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa Review February 22, 2011
- World’s Smallest McDonald’s? May 27, 2011
accommodation accommodations Asia BC beach beaches British Columbia Canada Central Hawaii Hong Kong hotel hotel restaurant hotel restaurants hotel review hotels island luxury Malaysia Marina Bay Sands New York New York City NYC Resort restaurant restaurants Sentosa Sentosa Island Sheraton Singapore Singapore restaurants slider Soho South East Asia Southeast Asia Starwood Starwood Hotels Thailand U.S. U.S.A. United States US USA Vancouver Vietnam
Follow @9to5Travel on Twitter