One of the tasty appetizers we were served during our seaside dinner at Singapore’s Barnacles Seafood Restaurant at Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort was “Yin and Yang”. It was a beautifully presented dish consisting of crunchy prawns with a spicy wasabi sauce beside crispy squid with a sweet honey glaze, and separated by thinly sliced cucumber.
Yin & Yang at the Shangri-La
About Gary & TayaFounders of 9to5Travel, this jet-setting Canadian husband & wife team scour the globe searching for the best travel destinations the world has to offer. They provide detailed accounts of tropical beaches, gourmet cuisines, and luxury hotels. Learn more about the couple here.
- Punta Cana Named #1 Destination in the Caribbean April 16, 2016
- Four Seasons Resort Maui Announces “Grown-Up Spring Break” April 13, 2016
- Exquisite Culinary Experiences At The St. Regis Langkawi April 8, 2016
- Starwood Debuts Ultra-Luxury Brand In Malaysia – St. Regis Langkawi April 6, 2016
- Harbour House Hotel – Salt Spring Island, BC, Canada August 1, 2015
- How To Have Your Wedding In Dubai December 12, 2010
- Singapore’s Marina Bay Sands May 8, 2011
- Jumpa Thai Restaurant Krabi, Thailand February 12, 2011
- Vietnam’s Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa Review February 22, 2011
- World’s Smallest McDonald’s? May 27, 2011
accommodation accommodations America Asia BC beach beaches British Columbia Canada Central Hawaii Hong Kong hotel hotel restaurant hotel restaurants hotel review hotels island luxury Malaysia Marina Bay Sands New York New York City NYC Resort restaurant restaurants Sentosa Sentosa Island Sheraton Singapore Singapore restaurants slider Soho Southeast Asia South East Asia Starwood Thailand U.S. U.S.A. United States US USA Vancouver Vietnam
Follow @9to5Travel on Twitter