Located in the Pacific Ocean (east of the Philippines), with more than 250 islands and only 21,000 inhabitants, Palau is a breathtaking tropical paradise. Home to a rich marine environment (one of the world’s top 10 dive spots) Palau is the ideal destination for snorkeling and scuba diving enthusiasts. For more info visit-Palau.com.
Travel Photo Of The Day: Palau
May 14, 2012 Destinations
About Gary & TayaFounders of 9to5Travel, this jet-setting Canadian husband & wife team scour the globe searching for the best travel destinations the world has to offer. They provide detailed accounts of tropical beaches, gourmet cuisines, and luxury hotels. Learn more about the couple here.
- Harbour House Hotel – Salt Spring Island, BC, Canada August 1, 2015
- The Patina, Capitol Singapore Hotel June 12, 2015
- New Ultra-Luxury Hotel Set To Debut In Singapore June 11, 2015
- Fairmont Vancouver Airport Wins Best Airport Hotel In North America March 13, 2015
- YVR Named #1 Airport In North America March 11, 2015
- How To Have Your Wedding In Dubai December 12, 2010
- Singapore’s Marina Bay Sands May 8, 2011
- Vietnam’s Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa Review February 22, 2011
- Extravagant Emirates Airbus A380 June 2, 2011
- Jumpa Thai Restaurant Krabi, Thailand February 12, 2011
accommodation accommodations America Asia BC beach beaches British Columbia Canada Central Hawaii Hong Kong hotel hotel restaurant hotel restaurants hotel review hotels island luxury Malaysia Marina Bay Sands New York New York City NY NYC Resort restaurant restaurants Sentosa Sentosa Island Sheraton Singapore Singapore restaurants slider Soho South East Asia Southeast Asia Thailand U.S. U.S.A. United States US USA Vancouver Vietnam
Follow @9to5Travel on Twitter