Located in the Pacific Ocean (east of the Philippines), with more than 250 islands and only 21,000 inhabitants, Palau is a breathtaking tropical paradise. Home to a rich marine environment (one of the world’s top 10 dive spots) Palau is the ideal destination for snorkeling and scuba diving enthusiasts. For more info visit-Palau.com.
Travel Photo Of The Day: Palau
May 14, 2012 Destinations
About Gary & TayaFounders of 9to5Travel, this jet-setting Canadian husband & wife team scour the globe searching for the best travel destinations the world has to offer. They provide detailed accounts of tropical beaches, gourmet cuisines, and luxury hotels. Learn more about the couple here.
- The Best Online Hotel Sale In The World April 8, 2014
- Fairmont Pacific Rim Ranked #1 in Canada by Travel + Leisure July 2, 2013
- Travel Photo of the Day: Eleuthera June 29, 2013
- Travel Photo of the Day: Qualia, Hamilton Island June 6, 2013
- Western Canada’s #1 Spa is Grotto Spa at Tigh-Na-Mara Resort April 5, 2013
- How To Have Your Wedding In Dubai December 12, 2010
- Singapore’s Marina Bay Sands May 8, 2011
- Jumpa Thai Restaurant Krabi, Thailand February 12, 2011
- Extravagant Emirates Airbus A380 June 2, 2011
- Vietnam’s Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa Review February 22, 2011
accommodation accommodations America Asia BC beach beaches British Columbia Canada Central food Hawaii Hong Kong hotel hotel restaurant hotel restaurants hotel review hotels island Malaysia Marina Bay Sands New York New York City NY NYC Resort restaurant restaurants Sentosa Sentosa Island Sheraton Singapore Singapore restaurants slider Soho Southeast Asia South East Asia Thailand U.S. U.S.A. United States US USA Vancouver Vietnam
Follow @9to5Travel on Twitter