Located on the 116th floor and 118th floors, The Ritz-Carlton Spa by ESPA is the highest spa on earth. Redefining the Hong Kong spa experience, the space features nine deluxe treatment rooms and two couples’ suites, plus floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views and soothing therapies. Don’t worry if you’re only slightly acrophobic, though. The architects, HBA, gave the space rounded edges and curved walls to create the illusion of insulation and protection from the world below.
The Highest Spa In The World
About Gary & TayaFounders of 9to5Travel, this jet-setting Canadian husband & wife team scour the globe searching for the best travel destinations the world has to offer. They provide detailed accounts of tropical beaches, gourmet cuisines, and luxury hotels. Learn more about the couple here.
- Punta Cana Named #1 Destination in the Caribbean April 16, 2016
- Four Seasons Resort Maui Announces “Grown-Up Spring Break” April 13, 2016
- Exquisite Culinary Experiences At The St. Regis Langkawi April 8, 2016
- Starwood Debuts Ultra-Luxury Brand In Malaysia – St. Regis Langkawi April 6, 2016
- Harbour House Hotel – Salt Spring Island, BC, Canada August 1, 2015
- How To Have Your Wedding In Dubai December 12, 2010
- Singapore’s Marina Bay Sands May 8, 2011
- Jumpa Thai Restaurant Krabi, Thailand February 12, 2011
- Vietnam’s Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa Review February 22, 2011
- World’s Smallest McDonald’s? May 27, 2011
accommodation accommodations America Asia BC beach beaches British Columbia Canada Central Hawaii Hong Kong hotel hotel restaurant hotel restaurants hotel review hotels island luxury Malaysia Marina Bay Sands New York New York City NYC Resort restaurant restaurants Sentosa Sentosa Island Sheraton Singapore Singapore restaurants slider Soho Southeast Asia South East Asia Starwood Thailand U.S. U.S.A. United States US USA Vancouver Vietnam
Follow @9to5Travel on Twitter