Pileh Bay (Ao Pileh/ Pileh Lagoon/ Pileh Cove/ Pi Ley Cove) is a large shallow fjord-like inlet with a coral reef at its entrance. Steep and lush, majestic limestone hills surround the emerald green lagoon, a beautiful backdrop to the stunning bay of Koh Phi Phi Leh. Perfect for swimming and snorkeling, it’s one of those places that photographs and words cannot begin to describe its sheer beauty and ambiance. The water is piercingly crystal-clear, as if lights are shining up from the bottom of the warm Andaman sea – it must be seen to be believed!
Stunning Pileh Bay – Phi Phi Island, Thailand
About Gary & TayaFounders of 9to5Travel, this jet-setting Canadian husband & wife team scour the globe searching for the best travel destinations the world has to offer. They provide detailed accounts of tropical beaches, gourmet cuisines, and luxury hotels. Learn more about the couple here.
- Fairmont Pacific Rim Ranked #1 in Canada by Travel + Leisure July 2, 2013
- Travel Photo of the Day: Eleuthera June 29, 2013
- Travel Photo of the Day: Qualia, Hamilton Island June 6, 2013
- Western Canada’s #1 Spa is Grotto Spa at Tigh-Na-Mara Resort April 5, 2013
- Touch Spa at Touchstone Resort on Lake Muskoka March 19, 2013
- How To Have Your Wedding In Dubai December 12, 2010
- Singapore’s Marina Bay Sands May 8, 2011
- Jumpa Thai Restaurant Krabi, Thailand February 12, 2011
- Extravagant Emirates Airbus A380 June 2, 2011
- Vietnam’s Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa Review February 22, 2011
accommodation accommodations America Asia BC beach beaches British Columbia Canada Central food Hawaii Hong Kong hotel hotel restaurant hotel restaurants hotel review hotels island Malaysia Marina Bay Sands New York New York City NY NYC Resort restaurant restaurants Sentosa Sentosa Island Sheraton Singapore Singapore restaurants slider Soho Southeast Asia South East Asia Thailand U.S. U.S.A. United States US USA Vancouver Vietnam
Follow @9to5Travel on Twitter