A Luxurious 5-Star Oasis In The Sky: Singapore’s First Banyan Tree Spa
Synonymous with 5-star luxury, Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts has a true oasis in the sky, Banyan Tree Spa Marina Bay Sands. This is the award-winning Banyan Tree’s very first spa in Singapore and the tallest Banyan Tree Spa in the world with spectacular views on the 55th level of iconic Marina Bay Sands Hotel – Asia’s leading leisure, entertainment and business destination.
Featuring a refined, sophisticated look, yet with the very appeal of a Banyan Tree resort, this urban spa infuses the sleek glamor of its contemporary design to the heart of Banyan Tree’s tradition of artistic expressions, aesthetics and finishes honoring Asian heritage.
Decked in earth tones with notes of black as accent, the spa is holistically themed around the timeless concept of the Tree of Life by Architrave, Banyan Tree’s design arm, responsible for the Group’s designs around the globe. The distinctive Tree of Life, represented in almost all cultures, symbolizes immortality and wisdom.
Step into the lush and private confines of this intimate haven with an immediate sense of tranquility and calm of the signature Banyan Tree Spa experience. Banyan Tree Spa Marina Bay Sands…where a realm of comfort and pleasure awaits. Visit the website for spa menus and exclusive offers.
Banyan Tree Spa
About Gary & TayaFounders of 9to5Travel, this jet-setting Canadian husband & wife team scour the globe searching for the best travel destinations the world has to offer. They provide detailed accounts of tropical beaches, gourmet cuisines, and luxury hotels. Learn more about the couple here.
- Punta Cana Named #1 Destination in the Caribbean April 16, 2016
- Four Seasons Resort Maui Announces “Grown-Up Spring Break” April 13, 2016
- Exquisite Culinary Experiences At The St. Regis Langkawi April 8, 2016
- Starwood Debuts Ultra-Luxury Brand In Malaysia – St. Regis Langkawi April 6, 2016
- Harbour House Hotel – Salt Spring Island, BC, Canada August 1, 2015
- How To Have Your Wedding In Dubai December 12, 2010
- Singapore’s Marina Bay Sands May 8, 2011
- Jumpa Thai Restaurant Krabi, Thailand February 12, 2011
- Vietnam’s Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa Review February 22, 2011
- World’s Smallest McDonald’s? May 27, 2011
accommodation accommodations America Asia BC beach beaches British Columbia Canada Central Hawaii Hong Kong hotel hotel restaurant hotel restaurants hotel review hotels island luxury Malaysia Marina Bay Sands New York New York City NYC Resort restaurant restaurants Sentosa Sentosa Island Sheraton Singapore Singapore restaurants slider Soho Southeast Asia South East Asia Starwood Thailand U.S. U.S.A. United States US USA Vancouver Vietnam
Follow @9to5Travel on Twitter